Applications Close When position is filled
Position Level 2+ years PQE
We currently have a role available in our Property and Development team.
This role involves working with a mixture of property developers, private clients, family businesses and SMEs in the areas of:
- residential, commercial and industrial property acquisition, disposal and development;
- land development and subdivisions;
- residential conveyancing
We are a Tauranga based law firm delivering quality and pragmatic solutions to a wide range of corporate, commercial, local authority and private clients both locally and nationally. Here at Cooney Lees Morgan we have some of New Zealand’s brightest lawyers working for us because they find their work challenging and rewarding with the benefit of working in a supportive and collaborative environment.
We would like you to be part of our fantastic team if you have the following skills:
- 2+ years PQE
- Strong property & conveyancing experience
- Excellent academic record
- Strong client service philosophy both in-house and with clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pragmatic thinker – solutions focussed
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- A desire to assist less experienced members of the team
- Strong family values
- Sense of humour
In return we can offer you:
- a diverse range of high quality work
- career development and progression
- competitive remuneration
- a supportive firm with a great team culture
- modern offices in the CBD
- modern technology
Our solicitors chose Cooney Lees Morgan because they wanted more: not just professional challenge, but also the quality of life that is only possible living in the beautiful Bay of Plenty.
If you have the skill-set we require we’d love you to join us so please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a current CV and covering letter.
If you have any queries regarding this position please email Penny at email@example.com