Senior Legal Assistant - Property & Development
We currently have a role for an intermediate/senior legal assistant with experience in property/conveyancing. This role will provide a high level of support to our busy property team. You will need to have excellent organisational and administrative/PA skills with the ability to multi-task and manage a busy workload. Your 'can-do' attitude will impress as will your ability to anticipate your authors’ needs.
To hit the ground running you must have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of two to three years legal secretarial experience in property/conveyancing
- Confident LINZ user
- Advanced user of Word and Outlook
- Fast touch typist
- Attention to detail
- Extremely well organised
- Excellent communicator
- Good at prioritising
- Willingness to learn
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Confident working for several different authors and juggling their individual needs
In return we offer:
- A supportive firm with a great team culture
- Modern offices in the CBD
- Excellent in-house training
- Career development opportunities
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career at a long standing well respected law firm that values its staff, and want to enjoy the added bonus of a quality of life that is only possible living in the beautiful Bay of Plenty, we want to hear from you!
If you have the skill-set we require we’d love you to join us so please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a current CV and covering letter.
If you have any queries regarding this position please email Debbie at email@example.com