Senior Family Lawyer
5+ years PQE
We currently have a senior family law role available in our Private Client & Trusts team.
The role consists of a mix of:
- Family Law
- Relationship Property
- PPPR Act applications
- Family Protection & Testamentary Promises
We would like you to be part of our fantastic team if you have the following skills:
- 5+ year’s pqe in family law.
- A good understanding of family trusts
- Excellent academic record with strong research and drafting skills
- Strong client service philosophy both in-house and with clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pragmatic thinker – solutions focussed
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- A desire to assist less experienced members of the team
- Strong family values
- Sense of humour
In return we can offer you:
- a diverse range of high quality work
- career development and progression
- competitive remuneration
- a supportive firm with a great team culture
- modern offices in the CBD
- modern technology
Our solicitors chose Cooney Lees Morgan because they wanted more: not just professional challenge, but also the quality of life that is only possible living in the beautiful Bay of Plenty.
If you have the skill-set we require we’d love you to join us so please apply by email to email@example.com with a current CV and covering letter.
If you have any queries regarding this position please email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org