Solicitor - Regulatory Prosecutions / Litigation
We currently have a senior role available that includes local government enforcement and prosecution work, civil litigation and employment.
- 5+ years PQE
- previous experience as a prosecutor
- Excellent academic record
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about the law
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- A desire to assist less experienced members of the team
- a diverse range of high quality work
- a supportive firm with a great team culture
- beautiful modern offices in the CBD
- modern technology
If you have the skill-set we require we’d love you to join us so please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a current CV and covering letter.
If you have any queries regarding this position please email Debbie at email@example.com