Solicitor - Regulatory Prosecutions
4+ years PQE
We currently have a role available in our team that conducts local government enforcement and prosecution work.
- Minimum 4+ years PQE
- Previous experience as a Crown prosecutor (preferable)
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good academic record
- Good advocacy skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- A team player
- A diverse range of high quality work
- A supportive firm with a great team culture
- Beautiful modern offices in the CBD
- Modern technology
If you have the skill-set we require we’d love you to join us so please apply by email to email@example.com with a current CV and covering letter.