Solicitor - Corporate & Commercial
2+ years PQE
We currently have a role available in our Corporate and Commercial team.
This role involves working with a mixture of private clients, family businesses, SMEs and corporate clients in the areas of:
Advice on business structures, financing arrangements, company law issues, IT contracts, privacy matters & general commercial property matters;
Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts;
Assisting with business/share sales, due diligence and other transactional work.
We would like you to be part of our fantastic team if you have the following skills:
- Ideally 2+ years PQE
- Strong research and drafting skills
- Excellent academic record
- Pragmatic thinker – solutions focussed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong client service philosophy both in-house and with clients
- Strength and passion for building networks within your practice and the community
- Passionate about the law
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to delegate to and assist less experienced staff members
In return we can offer you:
- a diverse range of high quality work
- a supportive firm with a great team culture
- modern offices in the CBD
- modern technology
Our solicitors chose Cooney Lees Morgan because they wanted more: not just professional challenge, but also the quality of life that is only possible living in the beautiful Bay of Plenty.
If you have the skill-set we require we’d love you to join us so please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a current CV and covering letter.
If you have any queries regarding this position please email Chris at email@example.com