Legal Assistant - Full Time
We require an intermediate/senior legal assistant with strong experience in property/conveyancing. This role will provide a high level of support to a busy team so you will need to have excellent organisational and administrative/PA skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure as you juggle a busy workload. Your 'can-do' attitude will impress your authors as will your ability to anticipate your authors needs.
To hit the ground running you must have the following skills and experience:
• A minimum of two to three years legal secretarial experience in property/conveyancing is essential
• Confident LINZ user
• Advanced user of Word and Outlook
• Fast touch typist
• Attention to detail
• Extremely well organised
• Excellent communicator
• Good at prioritising
• Willingness to learn
• Enjoy working as part of a team
• Confident working for several different authors and juggling their individual needs
• Knowledge of Winscribe Digital Dictation and Infinity Law Trust Account Software would be advantageous.
In return we offer:
• Beautiful offices in the CBD
• Modern technology
• Excellent in-house training
• Career development opportunities
• A friendly and inclusive work environment
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career at a long standing well respected law firm that values its staff, and want to enjoy the added bonus of a quality of life that is possible living in the beautiful Bay of Plenty, we want to hear from you!