Property & Development
I was born and raised in beautiful Ohope Beach and spent my university years in Christchurch studying at the University of Canterbury.
I joined the Property & Development team in 2012 and specialise in residential and commercial property transactions, property development, commercial leases, contract matters, estate planning and asset protection. I’m experienced in a wide variety of transactions, ranging from guiding first home purchases (including Kiwisaver and Homestart Grants), house and land packages, through to multi-million dollar farm sale and purchase transactions.
Albert Einstein once said, “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” My goal is to make things easy for my clients by giving straightforward and easy to understand advice.
Examples of work:
- Purchase of $15million Waikato dairy farm, 2015 season.
- Land acquisitions and sale of house and land packages for residential builders.
- Multi-lot subdivisions.
- Purchase of unit title development off-the-plan.
- Purchase and sale of bar business.
- Sale of $12million dairy farm, 2016 season.
"We have been dealing with Hilary for over two years, she is always easy to contact and her service and attention to detail is outstanding." - Tony O'Brien, Fowler Homes.