Property & Development
I joined Cooney Lees Morgan in 2014 and my areas of expertise include property, commercial, trust and taxation law. My practise focuses on:
• Property development for commercial clients,
• Subdivision of residential sections for land developers,
• General advice in relation to business and property acquisitions and sale,
• Residential conveyancing transactions,
• The construction industry; and
• The sale of new build houses throughout New Zealand.
I have three small daughters that I love to spend time with and I am Chairman of the Tauranga Free Regional Kindergarten Association.
Examples of recent work:
• Providing legal advice on 150+ Lot subdivision.
• Acting on the acquisition of large commercial premises.
• Acting on the acquisition of industrial lots.
• Providing legal advice on construction of specialist buildings including commercial and industrial buildings.
• Providing legal advice on the acquisition agreements for substantial tracts of residential land.
• Providing legal advice on leasing disputes in commercial and industrial tenancies.
• Resolving construction disputes under the Construction Contracts Act.
• Providing legal advice to group builders.
• Providing legal advice and support on joint venture projects and the establishment of joint venture partners.