Litigation & Local Government
Paul provides advice to clients across a broad spectrum on environmental, Local Government, planning and resource management law.
- Paul is one of the most senior Local Government and Resource Management Counsel in New Zealand, with over 35 years experience.
- He has been involved in a number of important cases before the Environment Court and the High Court.
- His cases include major infrastructure projects, large-scale urban and rural developments, as well as District and Regional Plan appeals.
- Paul works in the firm’s Local Government and Resource Management team and is an accredited RMA Commissioner Chairman and also a Government-appointed Development Contributions Commissioner.
- Paul's married to Annelie with two adult children and two grandchildren. One of his out of work interests is cooking.