Senior Legal Assistant - Litigation & Local Government Team
We are looking for an experienced Senior Legal Assistant to provide support our busy Litigation and RMA Team.
You will need to have excellent organisational and administrative/PA skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure as you juggle a busy workload. Your 'can-do' attitude will impress your authors as will your ability to anticipate your author's needs.
To hit the ground running you must have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years legal secretarial experience preferably in litigation
- Experience in conveyancing and/or estates would be desirable but not essential
- Advanced user of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fast touch typist
- Outstanding grammar
- Extremely well organised
- Excellent communicator
- Good at prioritising
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Confident working for several different authors and juggling their individual needs
- Knowledge of Winscribe Digital Dictation and Infinity Law Trust Account Software would be advantageous.
Opportunities such as this are rare in Tauranga, so if you are an experienced Legal Assistant and the above sounds like you ‘apply now’ or contact Chris Mayes at email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
Please include a current CV and a covering letter.
Applications close: Monday 17 January 2022.