Property & Development
Developers and first home buyers seek us out. Why? Because we’ve got one of the most experienced property legal teams in the country. With us on your side you’re in the best possible hands.
- Construction & Development
- Property Syndications
Our Team & Expertise
Investing in property is the biggest investment many of our clients will ever make. We know it’s important. We get it. That’s why we do our utmost to protect their interests for the long-term. And our clients keep coming back – third and fourth generation clients and property developers turn to us time and time again.
We’ve appointed specialists within our Tauranga law firm to cater to the specific needs of clients purchasing sections and homes from group builders, and our firm’s expertise in resource management law provides an extra level of security to clients undertaking large projects.
Whatever your property goals are, our wide-range of know-how means that no job is too big or small. A typical day will see us working on first home purchases, large commercial property transactions, syndicating for property developers, forming trusts and preparing wills for private and commercial clients.
Examples of our work include:
- Literally thousands of residential and commercial property transactions.
- Development transactions ranging in value from 100k to 50m.
- Large commercial property transactions including the purchase and development of the ANZ Centre in Tauranga, which is where our firm currently resides. Our team also handled the syndication and financing of this project.
- Representation of some of Tauranga’s award-winning businesses, for example Farmer Auto Village, Supacrete Concrete, Generation Homes and Capes Medical Supplies.
- Particular expertise with subdivisions. Currently we’re working on housing subdivisions that involve a new housing accord between the local council and government.