Our team has the expertise to assist you with all aspects of the construction process. From procurement and pre-contract negations through to contract management, dispute avoidance and dispute resolution, we can add significant value for you.
EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE
- Acting for one of New Zealand’s largest horticulture businesses in the design and construction of its $43m commercial headquarters.
- Acting for one of New Zealand’s largest developers in relation to the civil works contracts for a number of large scale residential and commercial developments.
- Acting for developers in relation to a number of residential apartment building projects.
- Acting for the developer of purpose built large format industrial premises in Tauriko.
- Representing developers and contractors in adjudication under the Construction Contracts Act.
- Resolving design and construction disputes through expert determination, mediation, arbitration and litigation.
TALK TO US ABOUT:
- Procurement advice;
- The drafting and negotiation of construction contracts;
- Legal management of contracts during the build phase;
- Construction supply agreements;
- Claims under the Construction Contracts Act 2002;
- Claims for breach of contract and professional negligence; and
- The resolution of disputes.