Junior Office Assistant
Exciting position available at a leading Bay of Plenty law firm
We have just promoted our Junior Office Assistant to a Accounts Administrator role so we are now looking for our next superstar!
We strive to promote our staff internally with many of our past Junior Office Assistants now Senior Legal Assistants and Legal Executives within our firm. We are looking for someone who has the potential to grow in this role and be able to go further if a suitable opportunity becomes available.
This is an entry level role, but a crucial one in our firm. The Junior Office Assistant is responsible for deliveries, mail, assisting at reception, keeping the staff cafe tidy, grocery orders, scanning, binding, database maintenance etc. This role keeps the office running so we need someone extremely reliable and diligent with a 'can-do' attitude that will impress the team.
To hit the ground running you must have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in customer service and/or in an office environment
- Preference would be given to someone working towards a Legal Executive qualification but this is not essential
- Extremely well organised
- Excellent communicator as assisting at reception is a key part of the role
- Good at prioritising
- Be proactive and keen to look for ways to help others
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Be available to work 8am -5pm
- Ideally start 3rd May 2021
In return we offer:
- A friendly work environment with a strong team culture
- Beautiful offices in the CBD
- Modern technology
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career at a long standing well respected law firm that values its staff and want to enjoy the added bonus of a quality of life that is possible living in the beautiful Bay of Plenty, we want to hear from you!
If you have any questions or would like a copy of the job description please email Michelle Senkus on email@example.com