Registered Legal Executive - Corporate & Commercial Team
We have an opportunity for an experience Registered Legal Executive to provide a high level of support to our busy Corporate & Commercial team. You will need to have excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task as you juggle a busy workload.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Registered Legal Executive with 3-4 years property experience and looking to expand their career.
This role involves working with a mixture of property developers, private clients, family businesses, SMEs and horticultural clients in the areas of:
Residential, commercial, industrial and horticultural property acquisition, disposal and development;
Land development and subdivisions and;
To hit the ground running you must have the following skills and experience:
- Confident LINZ user
- Advance user of Word, Excel and Outlook
- We also use Infinitylaw legal software some knowledge of this would be of use
- Attention to detail
- Extremely well organized
- Excellent communicator
- Good a prioritizing
- Enjoy working in collaboration with other team members
In return we offer:
- An encouraging and supportive environment alongside experienced and accessible Partners, Consultants, Associates, lawyers and other Legal Executives.
- Access to regular CPD opportunities.
- Being part of a team that work in an open plan environment where you have an opportunity to share ideas and experience across files.
- Excellent in-house training
If successful, you may have the opportunity to take responsibility for a significant part of an existing property practice.
If you are interested in knowing more about these roles we are offering, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.