Privacy Notice Highlights
This Privacy statement applies to Cooney Lees Morgan's website only. You should be aware that we are not responsible for the practices of our advertisers or business partners. Our site may contain links to other sites. You should check their privacy policies before providing personally identifiable information to them or any other third party.
- We collect personally identifiable information you choose to provide.
- We sometimes obtain additional information about you from other sources, such as through promotions and contests we may run and when you submit a request, review or comment to our customer service department.
- Cookies stored by your browser may be used by third-party vendors, including Google, to show you ads based on your previous website activity, including visits to our website
- For more information about our information collection practices, please click here
Uses and Disclosure
- At Cooney Lees Morgan, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We firmly believe that electronic security and privacy are necessary for the continued success of the Internet.
- In support of this, we only use the personal information that you provide and only for purposes consistent with the reason you provided it.
- We do not share your personal information with other marketers unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent. If you do not provide your consent, we will not share your information.
- When we temporarily provide personal information to companies that perform services for us, such as to send you email or samples, we require those companies to protect the information in the same manner as Cooney Lees Morgan. These service companies cannot use your personal information for any other purpose than the reason you provided it to Cooney Lees Morgan.
- For more information on use of your information, click here.
Your Rights and Choices
- You will always have the option to opt in to certain services and to opt out of those services at any stage. This means you may change your mind at any stage about participating in any of our member services.
- Providing information will always be optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you chose not to provide the required information.
- You may access personal information that we hold about you. You can ask us to correct any errors or delete the information we have about you.
- To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, we may have to verify that you are who you say you are before we can give you access to, or change, information about you.
- This website is bound by the Principles and Guidelines of the Privacy Act, 1993. The Office of the Privacy Commissioner: http://www.legislation.govt.nz/act/public/1993/0028/latest/DLM296639.html provides further details of the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects personal information in New Zealand.
11 August 2015.