At Cooney Lees Morgan, we're all about having the best and brightest legal professionals on our team.
As a mid-sized law firm based in Tauranga, we're proud to provide quality and pragmatic solutions to a range of corporate, commercial, local authority, and private clients both locally and across the country. Our teams tackle challenging and rewarding work that's both sophisticated and wide-ranging.
We've fostered an encouraging and supportive environment in our modern CBD offices. We're continuously striving to make our workplace more inclusive and we believe that different experiences, perspectives, and values working together lead to better outcomes. If you have the right skill set, we'd love to have you on board!
Our people choose Cooney Lees Morgan not only for the professional challenge but also for the quality of life that living in the beautiful Bay of Plenty brings. So, if you're thinking of taking your career to the next level, come join us and experience the difference for yourself!
Applications Close When position filled
Position Level 3-7 years PQE
We currently have a role available in our Property and Development team.
This role involves working with a mixture of property developers, private clients, family businesses and SMEs in the areas of:
1. residential, and commercial property acquisition, disposal and development;
2. land development and subdivisions;
3. residential conveyancing
We are a leading regional law firm based in the Bay of Plenty delivering quality and pragmatic solutions to a wide range of corporate, commercial, local authority and private clients both locally and nationally. Here at Cooney Lees Morgan we have some of New Zealand’s brightest lawyers working for us because they find their work challenging and rewarding with the benefit of working in a supportive and collaborative environment.
We would like you to be part of our fantastic team if you have the following skills:
• 3-7 years PQE
• Strong property & conveyancing experience
• Excellent academic record
• Strong client service philosophy both in-house and with clients
• Excellent attention to detail
• Pragmatic thinker – solutions focussed
• Excellent computer and keyboard skills
• Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
• A desire to assist less experienced members of the team
• Strong family values
• Sense of humour
In return we can offer you:
• a diverse range of high quality work
• career development and progression
• competitive remuneration
• a supportive firm with a great team culture
• modern offices in the CBD
• modern technology
Our solicitors chose Cooney Lees Morgan because they wanted more: not just professional challenge, but also the quality of life that is only possible living in the beautiful Bay of Plenty.
If you have the skill-set we require we’d love you to join us so please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a current CV and covering letter.
If you have any queries regarding this position please email Penny Miller at email@example.com