Don’t put your business at risk by not having structures and contracts in place to protect yourself against issues that may arise with suppliers, creditors and customers. Often simple measures can be put in place to protect against these risks.
EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE:
TALK TO US ABOUT:
- Shareholder arrangements or other business structures including partnerships, limited partnerships and joint ventures.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts, including licensing agreements, distribution and supply agreements, and exclusivity arrangements.
- Terms of trade.
- Financing and security.
- Protection measures when supplying goods on credit or hiring/leasing equipment (PPSR).
- Franchising arrangements.
- Business sales and purchases.
For advice relating to employment agreements, contracts for services and other employment issues including restraints of trade and personal grievance claims, please contact Adam Hopkinson or Peter Crombie.